Thursday, January 22, 2015

Photo Diary: Ridin' Dirty Around Crete, Greece

How could you resist the pink ATV? The thing made all my preschool dreams (which my parents denied me over and over) come true. And I was a pretty impressive convincer, I seamlessly convinced my dad to buy me another Easy Bake Oven becasue I foresaw the quick turnaround that comes with having a double oven as part of your real estate. Yet, they remained strong under the purchasing pressures of my 5 year old self.

On the plus side and 18 years later I was now in control of my own life-size Barbie Power Wheels. And no one was going to stop me. No. One.











All that riding around made us extremely parched, so we stopped for some shots. Oh and 3Ls of beer.










Straight up ridin' dirtayyy






Needless to say that 3L beer got our party started and we managed to make it through the night into the sunrise!




In all honesty Emma gave us an ultimatum. It was either rent out the ATVs or we were succumbed to riding horses through a forrest.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Looks like so much fun, I'm jealous! I love the look of the Barbie Pink ATV and the water and scenery is absolutely breath taking!! Enjoy Greece!


    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete