Tuesday, November 29, 2011

On Trend: Chunky Knits

       It's that time of year, once again. The snow, the rain, the cold & that means bundling up in big cozy sweatersThere's nothing better then being toasty warm when it's snowing out. Now, I am not a huge fan of layering on the layers on top of layers, so I usually opt for the fashionably easy alternative - big chunky knits. But the selection is overwhelming. My favourites....  

 

Leg warmers - Forever 21
Knit shorts - Stolen Girlfriends Club
Beret - Aldo
Sweater - Forever 21
Bag - Michael Kors
Headband - Dorthy Perkins
Cardigan - Calypso St. Barth
Mittens - Ugg
Cardigan - Forever 21
Beanie - Aldo

Hope you all are staying toasty this winter.
-A

4 comments:

  1. Wish you all the best for 2012!
    Happy New Year 2012!
    My Lyfe ; My Story


    ReplyDelete
  2. love chunky knits, they look super warm and cosy :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chunky knits are so perfect for Fall and Winter

    Be sure to enter my giveaway
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/2013/09/orglamix-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete