Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Statement Piece: Maxi Dresses & Skirts


      One of my favourite trends this summer, the maxi dress. An outfit can't get much simpler, I mean, one dress means one morning decision. It's so effortless & fun, I just love this simple piece for summer. Not to mention there is an endless selection of styles, how could you go wrong?

Solid orange - Forever 21
Orange & black tribal print - Forever 21
Purple - Old Navy 
Blue stripe - BeBe
Floral - Asos
Solid navy - American Eagle 
Paisley - American Eagle
Cutout tribal - Nasty Gal

-A

8 comments:

  1. I know, right?? I spent all my savings and I bought 2 dresses and 3 skirts! Best investment ever!!!
    All the posts, are simply amazing and the name of the blog is really original! I was wonderring if you would have time to check mine, possibly follow each other? Hope we keep in touch!

    Mary from http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dresses all of them! I think I would choose to wear the floral from ASOS!

    Kisses!
    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooove the last dress, it really stands apart from the rest. the cutouts are so fresh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally with you, I think maxi dresses are the best dress trend. They are so comfortable. These pics are great. Nice blog

    Following you now

    xoDale
    I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love maxi dresses too! though i only own one because for some reason i feel they're more for the beach, but yeah! they're really easy and comfty too use :D, sandals and some bangles and you're ready to go ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that last cut-out dress is ah-mazing! Great post!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. I live in Maxi Dresses for the summer and am really loving that purple one!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love nuumber 5!
    i still need a long dress!

    New outfit post - New Blouse!
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete